[pmwiki-users] Wikimatrix.org update

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Wed Jan 21 04:59:28 CST 2009

The http://www.wikimatrix.org/show/PmWiki file is probably worth an update.

Some points:
- Last Release Date is to be updated (2007-01-22 seems a bit too old
for the shining new stable release).
- Wiki Farming is empty, while farms are a easy to setup in pmwiki.
- Page Redirects is also empty: isn't it about the (:redirect:) markup?
- Page Templates is empty; maybe I misunderstand it, but when we
create a new page in the Cookbook directory, we are fed with a
template. Isn't that the meaning for page templates?
- Image Galleries is empty, while many recipes exist for galleries.

Luigi