[pmwiki-users] RSS subscription no update of edits

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:11:59 CST 2009

Hello,
As a beginner be sure I may give wrong answer...
This said, to print more information in your rss, I guess you have to use
variables (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageVariables) or create a new
custom one (some example in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WebFeeds,
bottom). In my opinion a new one is needed for showing the diff text (there
is an unanswered question in the webfeeds page).
Try adding this line in your config file to get a little more informative
description :
$FeedFmt['rss']['item']['description'] = 'Last modification {$LastModified}
by {$LastModifiedBy} : {$LastModifiedSummary}';
Hope this helps a little.

Gilles.