[pmwiki-users] Notify from sourceforge.net does not work?

Bo Peng ben.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:21:07 CST 2009

Dear list,

I would like to make use of scripts/notify.php to send me emails when
the site is changed. I added

$EnableNotify = 1;
$NotifyList[] = 'notify=myemail';
$NotifyFile = '/home/groups/p/pr/project/persistent/wiki.d/.notifylist'

to my local config.php. The last line is needed because only the
'persistent' directories under sourceforge.net is writable.

Although I can see a .notifylist file when I edit the site, I do not
get any email from sourceforge.net. I tried different email addresses
without success. Does anyone know what might go wrong? I suspect that
sourceforge.net does not provide mail service but I am not quite sure.

Many thanks in advance.
Bo