[pmwiki-users] repost: problem with PTV and if= date in pagelists

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Jan 27 12:56:02 CST 2009

> (:pagelist if="date ..{=$:Timestamp}":)

This didn't work as expected.  I played around with all kinds of markup
expressions and ended up with this:

(:pagelist if="date {earlymx(ftime %Y%m%d)}.. {=$:Timestamp}" :)

It works, but only when I used the {earlymx(...)} definition from WikiSh
(which is identical to {(...)} except it runs much earlier in the rulelist).

I think if you defined a PV for $NOW in the YYYYMMDD format and used that
I'm pretty sure it would work.

-Peter