[pmwiki-users] Using dates in if Clauses with Pagelists

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Wed Jan 28 04:56:06 CST 2009

Apologies if this is obvious, but I am struggling to get the right
syntax. I have events in Calendar/PageName where page name is formatted
like yyyymmdd.

What I want is to produce a pagelist that shows pages from this group
with a pagename equal or greater than today's date. Using the pagelist
examples I have tried:

(:pagelist group=Calendar if="date {(ftime %Y%m%d {*$Name})} {=$Name}"
count=5 fmt=#calendar order=name -Calendar.HomePage -RecentChanges:)

However, I don't get any pages in the list. I have tried various other
combinations, can't seem to hit on the correct syntax. can anyone help?

Thanks,

Ian.