[pmwiki-users] Redirect problem with parameters

Marcus prima at wordit.com
Fri Jan 30 00:10:22 CST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:
> I may be misunderstanding what you goal is. Why do you need to redirect at
> all? If you set an Edit password on the page, then PmWiki will
> automatically redirect users to the login page, if they are not already
> logged in.

Yes, but it only they click "Edit" and nobody except admins will have
reason to edit this part of the site. Any normal user input will be
form-driven.

I need it for the ecommerce recipe I'm working on, so it's like the
"My Account" section in most online stores. No editing allowed except
by admins, and even they will do editing via forms.

Marcus