[pmwiki-users] Random problems with pagelists

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 02:18:32 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 20:46, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:

> Do you have some recipes or custom markups enabled? It seems that the first
> 4
> or 5 characters from a line are deleted.

I've stripped down configuration to absolute minimum (no config.php) and
problems still persist. After 7 hours of testing I see two different
problems:

1. One, that has nothing to do with pagelists, displays randomly part of raw
page text. For example, page that has only few lines of text sometimes shows
"time=<timestamp>", i.e. part that follows text= in text file. But on
another page I've noticed also "host=<IP address>".

2. Second is a problem with pagelists. First few characters of pagelist
definition following opening anchor are sometimes "eaten". For example, when
pagelist is defined as

[[#includenews]]
'''{=$Title}''
(:include {=$FullName}:)
[[#includenewsend]]

it sometimes renders as

$Title}''
Included text

This problem really scares me, I have no idea what's going on. Now I am
trying to strip down page content to minimum and then I want to reproduce it
on another Linux host.

Roman