[pmwiki-users] Conditional processing of FoxForms

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Fri Jul 3 08:13:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have a FoxForm that has the ability to upload a picture to a page.
Is it possible to differentiate on the result on  the target page,
depending on whether a picture was actually uploaded or not.

At the moment I have on the target page:

%lframe%Attach:{$$foxgroup}/{$$name}/{$$upfile_name}

If no picture is uploaded I want a placeholder image that is already
on the server, i.e.

%lframe%Attach:{$$foxgroup}/{$$name}/placeholder.png

I would need some kind of preprocessing. I tried a FoxFilter in
config.php, that reads the following:

$FoxFilterFunctions['FoxFixUpload'] = 'FoxFixUploadFilter';

   function FoxFixUploadFilter($pagename, $fields) {
     if ($fields['upfile_name']="")
     	{
     	$fields['upfile_name']="placeholder.png";
     	};
     return $fields;
   }

But this unfortunately didn't work. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Martin