[pmwiki-users] Server Upgrade Help

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jul 7 15:09:38 CDT 2009

My server host decided to move my domains to a new server. So now my
pmwiki setup no longer works. There are two types of error I now get:

http://mr2wiki.com/Main/HomePage
Operation not permitted in
/home/nepherim/apps/pmwiki-2.2.1/cookbook/totalcounter.php on line 1160

and:
http://solidgone.org/
Warning: fopen(wiki.d/SiteAdmin.Status,new) [function.fopen]: failed to
open stream: Permission denied in
/home/nepherim/apps/pmwiki-2.2.1/pmwiki.php on line 930
PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot write page to SiteAdmin.Status (wiki.d/SiteAdmin.Status)...changes
not saved

As some background, permissions are set up like this on the old and new
servers (works on old, not the new):
wiki.d directory is 0755
SiteAdmin.Status is 0664

Is anyone aware of a server level configuration that might be causing
these errors?

 ~ ~ Dave