[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Wed Jul 8 11:09:16 CDT 2009

On 2009-07-08 11:38 AM, Petko Yotov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the last few weeks we've had discussions about how to report bugs and how
> to build consensus about new PmWiki features. I read less comments than what
> I expected (but we're in the middle of the summer etc.) and I'll be happy to
> read more opinions from the active community.
...snip....

Hi Petko

I am very pleased to see PmWiki activity of any sort, and your efforts
are particularly welcome. I run a farm with several PmWiki sites, but
only a few are public, such as http://www.mugoo.com/.

Because these site have been stable for the past few years, the only
thing I have done is keep the PmWiki code upgraded to the latest (or
second latest) version. So I have no PITS issues that I am pursuing.

Your observation that summer may reduce participation is quite apt. For
example, I am starting my holidays tomorrow and probably won't be
worrying about "the farm" for at least another month.

All this just to say, don't take a low response as an indication of lack
of interest!

--
Neil Herber