[pmwiki-users] Improving PITS

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jul 8 14:28:10 CDT 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 19:28:56 Oliver Betz wrote:
> >* Inactive discussions (no edits for 180+ days) are automatically labeled
> > and moved to a sub-page, instead of cluttering the main page.
>
> IMO there should be also a view of this list sorted by "expiration
> date", else it will be very hard to catch entries slipped to
> "inactive" by accident.

If one edits (and saves) the "inactive" entry, the entry becomes "active" and
returns automatically to the main list.

I believe that when we close/suspend a number of the active entries, we could
tweak the 180+ days to something else like 365 in order to see more.

This is done in realtime, when the lists are created, so it is very easy to
change.

> And maybe you define a special tag to avoid expiration of accepted
> bugs or feature requests.

Note taken.

Thanks,
Petko