[pmwiki-users] file: urls

Robert Matthews RMatthews at ms.soph.uab.edu
Mon Jul 13 17:51:22 CDT 2009

I read this thread of messages from several years ago, but still could
not find an answer to the problem.  In both IE 7 and Firefox 3.5, a
FILE:// url works fine if typed directly into the browser, but not if
its on a Pmwiki page. Any solutions?

Robert

 Favicon
<http://cache.gmane.org/gmane/comp/web/wiki/pmwiki/user/9097-favicon.png