[pmwiki-users] Sitemapper; how to determine backlinks from PHP?

Adrianna Pinska adrianna.pinska at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:04:22 CDT 2009

Thanks for the info! I will see what I can do. :)

I realise the hierarchy implications; this is for a work wiki where
there are a lot of subdivisions mostly within one wiki group.  (I
would have opted for a different group structure, but it's too late
now.)  Having all the new pages just go under the group page is making
things rather messy, and there's no way we can police manual tweaking
of new pages by the people who added them. :/  I don't think the
hierarchy will go very deep; it's just very broad.

I will put up a patch if I get this to work -- I intend to make this a
setting you can toggle with a config variable.

Adrianna
--
~ Registered Linux User #334504 ~
"If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face."