[pmwiki-users] Cookbook/SortableTables

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 11:31:58 CDT 2009

I am releasing maintenance of Cookbook/SortableTables
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SortableTables

The script has been modified by Rik Blok without consultation with
me, and I am not sure how to handle this. The modifications made may
be perfectly valid, useful and desirable. But I am in no position to
check this at present, and since no consultation was sought I can either
reinstate the original version or accept without checks the new
version. I prefer the latter, but will let go of all responsibilities
regards this recipe.

  ~Hans