[pmwiki-users] thumblist recipe -- gallery of 20 but show only first 4 thumbs, how?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jun 27 14:21:26 CDT 2009

On Saturday 27 June 2009 20:18:20 SteP wrote:
> I want to organize a set of 20 pictures, as a single gallery with only the
> first 4 pictures shown as thumbnails on the thumbs page. When I click on a
> thumbnail, it should start a 20 picture linked gallery, not just the 4-
> picture gallery that corresponds to the 4 thumbnails. Is this possible?

Yes, but is tricky.

Here is your full list, which is hidden:

  (:thumblist tlmode=-1 usetemplate=1 id=foo:)

The parameters "tlmode=-1 usetemplate=1 id=foo" are required and "foo" is a
unique id in that page.

And here is your visible list of thumbnails. The parameter usetemplate=foo
points to the same id as above:

  (:thumblist count=4 usetemplate=foo:)

See a small demo at http://tl.5ko.fr/T/DifferentTrails ; all possible
combinations have not been tested and may (not) work...

Thanks,
Petko