[pmwiki-users] How to submit patches to PmWiki?

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Sat Jun 27 16:37:27 CDT 2009

On Jun 27, 2009, at 5:10 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:

>> I can think of several, but examples to me (off the top of my
>> head) are
>> attachtable <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Attachtable>,
>> rowspan<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RowspanInSimpleTables>,
>> and the jt patch to
>> ExcelPaste<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Tabtable-jt>,
>> all of which, to me, add what I consider to be needed and basic
>> functionality.
>
> I do use Attachtable, but a simpler, heavily stripped down older
> version.
> Recipes with that many features should stay in the Cookbook. (This
> is an
> example, there are many other excellent recipes.)
Just to agree with you, Petko, I don't (YET) us attachtable, and
certainly think that something like ExcelPaste should remain a recipe.
What I would find useful is some relatively easy place to send my
users to look up a feature (recipe implemented, usually) that they
think they might find useful.
The cookbook list, even with the categorization now done, is fairly
difficult for someone who doesn't really know what he is looking for.

BTW, is there an option to the cookbook search that would restrict
the search to (fragments of) page titles?

Thanks for your work, and to PM.
        Vince