[pmwiki-users] :SPAM: Get Rid of Main

Tim E. Rhodes trhodes at trhodes.net
Mon Jun 29 18:07:17 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone using: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GetRidOfMain and can
you help with an issue I'm having with it?

I am using the section for use with Clean URLs (with PmWiki v2.21) and
everything seems to work with the exception of links to non-existing pages
in the Main/ group, i.e. [[NewPage]]. Instead of the 404 page not found
page, the link simply opens Main/HomePage. If I preface the link with
[[Main/NewPage]] for example, it opens the correct 404 page, but when you
click the link to create the NewPage, it opens Main/HomePage for editing
instead of Main/NewPage.

It looks like the cookbook in question is not maintained, but I was hoping
someone could take a look at it and post a solution.

Many Thanks,

TRhodes