[pmwiki-users] page -name -title array?

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:05:33 CDT 2009

The value of {$Title} is defined in the $FmtPV array, which you may
overwrite. To first look for a Title page text variable, this ought to
work:

$FmtPV['$Title'] = 'PageTextVar( $pagename, "Title" )
  ? PageTextVar( $pagename, "Title" )
  : ( @$page["title"] ? $page["title"]
    : ( $GLOBALS["SpaceWikiWords"]
      ? $AsSpacedFunction($name) : $name ) )';

Note that this doesn't overwrite {$Titlespaced}, but that'd be the
same as the above except for the last parenthetical bit replaced by
just $AsSpacedFunction($name).

There's been recently some discussion on getting rid of the special
markup for the page title, description and keywords
<http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2009-February/054061.html>
-- does anyone else except for Simon and I think this might be a good
idea?

eemeli