[pmwiki-users] page -name -title array?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 9 11:45:08 CDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 06:05:33PM +0200, Eemeli Aro wrote:
> There's been recently some discussion on getting rid of the special
> markup for the page title, description and keywords
> <http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2009-February/054061.html>
> -- does anyone else except for Simon and I think this might be a good
> idea?

Although I would like to do this, I am concerned that it would cause
problems for existing systems.  Perhaps we could make the switch
and leave the existing title processing as an easily-enabled option.

At any rate, I'm not in a hurry to make a radical change like this.
I'd like to figure out some baby steps first.