[pmwiki-users] pagelist extension - experimental

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Mar 17 07:12:56 CDT 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:
> I have a strong preference to keep the current way of doing searches, and to
> enable the same way for the link= and the trail= parameters.
>
> Thanks,
> Petko

As I understand peters approach, he wants add support the AND operator
give the possibility of nesting and this isn't possible now. Currently
only or and not is supported.

In case of filtering group- and pagenames AND makes no sense. But in
case of link= it does, cause searching items which have a category
combination is a common thing. So I think the Idea from katerin of using
^ would be a good approach to overcome this limitation.

grz nos