[pmwiki-users] embed blogger atom feed

Justin Davies justin.davies at chem.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 17:07:21 CDT 2009

I'd like to embed the Atom feed from a Blogger website into a pmwiki
page, and show the last n posts. How can I do this?

I have tried four cookbook recipes, all fail in some way.

1) pmfeed fails
(:pmfeed feed="http://mertonmcrannouncements.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default":)
Error: It's not possible to reach RSS file
\"http://mertonmcrannouncements.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default\" ...

2)inlineRSS fails to recognise markup/install at all
(:inlineRSS feed="http://mertonmcrannouncements.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default":)
just prints (no attempt to process markup, not sure how to check the install):
(:inlineRSS feed="http://mertonmcrannouncements.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default":)

3)RssFeedDisplay simply gives me a white-page and never loads when I try:
(:RSS http://mertonmcrannouncements.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default long 5:)

4) IncludeURL does display the blog, but is hideous in that it simply
plonk the page/formatting into a window and isn't really what I was
looking for.
(:includeurl http://mertonmcrannouncements.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default:)

Justin