[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Pmwiki doesn't ask password PLEASE ADVISE THX

Richard erbees at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:09:35 CDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard <erbees at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/3/24
Subject: Pmwiki doesn't ask password
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Cc: stijnvoss at gmail.com

Good day,

I have a problem with pmwiki on my hosting account. First i installed
everything on my own webserver, changed the skin and gave the pages some
text. After that I wanted to put it online, so i uploaded(ftp) exactly the
files that were on my own webserver to my hosting account.

When i opened the page in my browser everything looked just fine, but pmwiki
didn't asked a password(it did on my own webserver). I tried it again on
another hosting account hosted by another ISP, it did ask a password. I have
tested if sessions and cookies worked fine on my hosting account and so far
as I could see they did. Changing the permissions to 777 of the wiki.d dir
wasn't working.

Someone a idea what i could try more?

Some hosting account information:
OS: ubuntu 5.5
PHP 5.2.4-2

My own webserver is BSD linux Inode system

--
Greetz,
Stijn Voss

--