[pmwiki-users] Need to force every page with the author edited

Patrick YM Yip patrick.yip at hkstp.org
Thu May 7 21:14:17 CDT 2009

Dear all,

 I have read a lot of pages on PmWiki but is confused. I cannot find out
which action I should take.

 I just want to have all the pages to be recorded compulsorily, which is
edited by who. Every must log into his account so as to edit the page.
What should I do?

I have tried all the things in AutUser page but it will not
automatically ask me user account password. It is just an Edit password.

Please help.

Patrick

Disclaimer:
This email and its attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary,
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy / delete any copies
you may have received.