[pmwiki-users] New Skin - YAML

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed May 20 12:26:00 CDT 2009

Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> I shall be interested to look at it.

I have very little time to work on this, but happy to send you my live
site if you want to rip out my improvements and merge them?  Mostly its
just progression of the CSS (which you can obviously rip off without my
help).  And there are a couple of minor bugs in the HTML that I only
noticed later (couple of comments the wrong side of a div, etc)

It's a very flexible approach - if only we could persuade PM that CSS is
hard enough without crippling it by preventing pmwiki from generating
the full range of html tags and we would be set...

(hint, hint, tables should have TH rows, also >>div<< syntax should just
nest because there surely can't be any real needs for divs with
automatic closing tags?? Also %apply=a% should be in the default syntax
and link syntax should automatically acquire an inner span by default -
this is all mostly fixable with some addons though)

Good luck

Ed W