[pmwiki-users] Hi there: how do I show a password field?

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 12 09:20:54 CST 2009

Hi there everyone, I'm new to this list.  To whom it may concern; thanks
for pmwiki!  I've been through every entry on wiki matrix and it's given
me great respect for the ones that are really good; pmwiki is at the top
of the list!

One tiny question.  I have just gotten my wiki going and I have a public
section and a private section.  The links from the public to the private
are hidden via auth conditionals.  Is there a way to show a password
prompt in the sidebar or on top so that a person can sign in without
first clicking on a restricted link?  Thanks.