[pmwiki-users] Please help, pagelist broken

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 21 20:20:25 CST 2009

Thank you very much for taking the time to write out so many
suggestions.  I fell down to your second section about deactivating
things one by one and I narrowed it down to this:

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/wikigallery/wikigallery.php");

I really like wikigallery.. Is there any way to have it fixed?