[pmwiki-users] index query as substitute for search

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Nov 24 06:43:53 CST 2009

On Tuesday 24 November 2009 01:23:46, ABC XYZ wrote :
> I am trying to add an index into the wiki I have built for end users.
>
> (:pagelist group=PmWiki list=normal fmt=hoverindex:)
>
> However, when I hover over, I see pmwiki.org pages too. For eg. Under
> alphabet A the first page that display is AccessKeys. This has no relation
> to my content that would benefit the end user. I do not want these to
> display when the end user hovers over. Instead, I want it to list only
>  pages related to our software product.

On most wikis, the PmWiki/ group contains the PmWiki software documentation,
and all custom pages are in other groups like Main/ or Products/ or Help/...
In that case, you can filter the pagelist with (:pagelist group=-PmWiki:)

Learn more about WikiGroups here:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiGroup

If you have many custom pages in the PmWiki/ group, it may be easier to
rename/move them to your custom group with a recipe, like MovePage:
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MovePage

Thanks,
Petko