[pmwiki-users] Page Store path definition

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:31:31 CST 2009

I am using the following code to share files in a group from
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SharedPages-Talk
viz
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit(); ## Songs.php
## only alter the directories when a page is posted in this group
if (@$_REQUEST['action']=='edit'
 && preg_grep('/^post/', array_keys($_REQUEST) ) ) {
  $LockFile = "/home/tahi/public_html/pmwiki/wikishared.d/.flock";
  $WikiDir = new
PageStore('/home/tahi/public_html/pmwiki/wikishared.d/$Group/$FullName', 1);
# writeable shared group
  $WikiLibDirs = array(  &$WikiDir,
    new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName', 1), # per group subdirectories
    new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName')  );
}
## Activate ChordPro recipe
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/chordpro.php");
?>

I have just had to change from Apache (WXP) to IIS6 (WHS),
and there seems to be a problem with the path used (so my shared pages are
no shows).

Its not clear to me why the path is supplied for LockFile and WikiDir, but
not wiki.d, and why $FarmD is used only once.

I'm looking for an internal variable that I can use that will provide the
correct path (regardless of system it is installed on)

thanks for any advice

cheers

Simon
PS Any http://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Test<http://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Test/HomePage?action=diag>/