[pmwiki-users] automatic translating page Recent Changes

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:30:02 CST 2009

Hi !

Not sure this is the right direction but isn'it possible to use XLPage for
this (it doesn't give Recent Changes a title ; but -by default- title is
page's name) :
for French language, I see one can use some special localized locations for
RecentPages and others.

Gilles.

(extracted from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/XLPage)

  ### Page locations
  '{$SiteGroup}/EditQuickReference' => 'PmWikiFr/EditQuickReference',
  '{$SiteGroup}/UploadQuickReference' => 'PmWikiFr/UploadQuickReference',
  '{$SiteGroup}/Search' => 'PmWikiFr/Recherche',
  '{$Group}/RecentChanges' => '{$Group}/ModifsDuGroupe',
  '{$SiteGroup}.PageNotFound' => 'PmWikiFr.PageNotFound',