[pmwiki-users] Setting page privs from config.php

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 02:25:09 CDT 2009

Friday, October 2, 2009, 7:33:51 AM, Christian Bartolomaeus wrote:

> My suggestion was to override the global passwords (from config.php)
> in a page customization file (say Main.Test.php for page Main.Test).

I think it is unwise to set any default password
in a page or group customisation file, because
a page protected in such a way will not be protected if it is for
instance included by another page.
To have proper protection for an individual page its
password attributes need to be set in the page with action=attr,
or for the group in the GroupAttributes page with action=attr.
Do not use a page customization php file for this!

  ~Hans