[pmwiki-users] Uploads not working

paul badger pbadger at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 05:51:56 CDT 2009

I have two pmwikis associated with my college classes.

The department where I work installed a new server, which seems to
have broken the upload feature of my wikis.

The symptoms the wiki's display when uploading is this: after
browsing for the upload file and clicking "upload",

The wiki asks for the password, twice, then displays "file not
uploaded" with no additional information.

Any advice or things to check would be appreciated.
I imagine it's a php or permissions issue but can't seem to find
anything out of order. I'm wary of a reinstall but might go that way
if I can't get it going by other means.

paulb