[pmwiki-users] PMwiki login issue

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Oct 2 08:12:21 CDT 2009

On 10/2/2009 6:58 AM, paul badger wrote:
> I have a wiki I use for college classes and the participants in the
> wiki are limited.
>
> I just use the admin password for editing.
>
> Currently I have to enter the password between every change.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to set permissions so that I only have to log
> in once - and then I can edit and upload files?
You might want to set the PHP variable:
    session_save_path('\path_to_tmp_directory');

Otherwise, based on your earlier question, make sure you are not making
calls to functions like CondAuth before setting passwords. Passwords
need to be set first, then calls to things that cache passwords (like
CondAuth). Refer to a thread on 30-Sep-2009 "Double Logon" from Peter
Bowers.

  ~  David