[pmwiki-users] more inputs in clean url

V.Krishn vkrishn at insteps.net
Tue Oct 13 08:02:18 CDT 2009

On Tuesday 13 Oct 2009 4:46:06 pm you wrote:
> What type of cleanurls are you using?  Example 2 under URL Rewriting?
> Or something else?
>
> If that's the version you are using then you could probably do
> something like this in place of the last .htaccess line:
>
> Here's what is recommended as the normal approach:
> RewriteRule ^([A-Z0-9\xa0-\xff].*)$ pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]
>
> Here's what it might look like:
> RewriteRule ^([^/]*)/([^/]*)(/([^/]*))?$
> pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1.$2&show=$4  [QSA,L]
>
> I haven't tested it, but I think something like that might work.  Of
> course, I don't know how it might respond if you don't have the final
> argument -- probably you would need a separate rule for that or
> something?
>
> -Peter

Peter, I am using something like normal approach Rule above:
I am not sure if there would be a need to write any extra Rules in .htaccess
besides that.

What I am asking is PmWiKi's url processing in ?n=$1 should be smart enough to
only procesess the first two strings delimiting it by '/' or '.'
and ignores the rest, but at the same time
keeps the rest or all url(parsed and if possible sanitized) in some
array/variable for any recipe to use.

--
Regards,
V.Krishn