[pmwiki-users] PHP 5.3 woes.

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Mon Oct 19 13:17:20 CDT 2009

Since I have not seen an update for a while,  and we are installing
SnowLeopard on one of our test servers, I thought I would add a data
point.

On Oct 4, 2009, at 1:19 PM, rogutes at googlemail.com wrote:

> Paul Badger (2009-10-04 00:51):

>  Anyway, try putting this in your
> config.php:
>
> # temprorary workaround for PHP 5.3 login issues
> # pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01141
> $_REQUEST[session_name()]=1;
>

> --
> --  Rogutės Sparnuotos

On our system, Initially the pages more or less display, but not the
pagelists, with the default time zone warning either nicely displayed
near the end of the page, or one or several copies at the top.
When I added the
date_default_timezone_set() = 'America/New_York';
to config.php, all the pages come up blank.
The session name line seems to have no effect.
We are running AuthUser.  Before I start deleting recipes, has anyone
got it to work yet?

Thanks, Vince