[pmwiki-users] RandomQuote Quote File Format

Ivan Mann manni at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 24 22:31:37 CDT 2009

I have done everything for RandomQuote to work except create the quote file.  I have tried a couple of different formats and nothing seems to work.

The sample code in the php file looks like quotes with xml tags surrounding.  The program appears to strip all of the xml tags out and seems to be looking for other characters, but I can't read php well enough to tell what.

Does anybody have a sample quote file?  I can copy any format, I just need to know what the format is.

Ivan Mann