[pmwiki-users] TextExtract (Search recipe) update

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 09:51:12 CDT 2009

I released another update, which fixes a bug in line numbering.
I revised th enumbering and added source page numbering.
I reworked the search form, which will now retain values previously
entered. I improved the markup cleaning function, so paragraphs
are properly processed.

I simplified color options for highlight and numbering:
They will not accept all wiki styles, but just color names and codes.
The color given to highlight= will be the background color,
The colors given to linenum=, matchnum= or pagenum= will be the font
color for the numbers. Option 'numbers' is now called 'matchnum'
(number of matches in the line or paragraph)

  ~Hans