[pmwiki-users] Calendar Stuff CALDAV and week display

Vince Admin Account vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Sep 4 14:52:47 CDT 2009

Hans,
In the Fox page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Fox
you write:
How can I build a forum, CMS, a blog, a contact list, an appointment
list, an address book?

I can find excellent examples for all but the appointment list.  I
don' t know what you were referring to,  but is it something like:

I can set up a form to fill out my appointment list, say in half hour
blocks, and look at it for today, or tomorrow, or next week?

This is exactly the type of application that I am looking for.

Thanks for your help.
       Vince