[pmwiki-users] double logon

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Sep 30 13:39:10 CDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:43 PM, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:
> On 9/30/2009 12:09 PM, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Peter Bowers<pbowers at pobox.com>  wrote:
>>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Tegan Dowling<tmdowling at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> The former -- as soon as I type username/password and submit the form
>>> it immediately comes back to ask me for another username/password.
>>> This is the case even if I'm on a page that doesn't require
>>> authorization and I have just used ?action=login.

Figured it out.  In my farmconfig I set the admin password and then
used a CondAuth() call for something else.  That apparently caches the
authorizations in such a way that even when I reset the admin password
in config.php it didn't take effect.  It also forced the double-logon.

All problems solved now.  Thx for the help.

-Peter