[pmwiki-users] PageListPlus and FPLTemplate - array_merge() error.

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Apr 6 06:17:18 CDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Mark Bacas <mbacas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm making use of PageListPlus and FPLTemplate and it is working great
> except when I bring up the Site.Search page.
>
> I get the following:
>
> Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
> array in /home/dilig2/public_html/markthingsdone/cookbook/pagelist2.php
> on line 153

Sorry - I've been out of pocket for a few days...

In fpltemplate2.php try adding this line at line #81:

$z = array();

So it should look like this:

  $first = true;
  $z = array();
  while (preg_match("/^\\s*(?:$parenexpr|$oneterm)/", $x, $t))

If that doesn't work I'll try looking into it in more detail.  Just
bear in mind that this PageListPlus recipe is highly experimental and
not really ready for "prime timme" and I'm probably not going to be
supporting it much in the near future...

-Peter