[pmwiki-users] lframe & rframe with skins

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Apr 8 12:30:02 CDT 2010

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:49:04 +0200, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:
> If I have a page where the only visible content is in an lframe and an
> rframe, some skins bring their footers up to over-write the text in
> those frames.
Usually when you see that, you'll need to include a 'clear' block, or
styling to an element before the footer. Probably the easiest way (not
necessarily the most syntactically correct way) is to include something in
the .tmpl

> Question: is that a mistake on my part as an author?  Do I need to be
> sure to have non-framed text with enough newlines to push the footer
> down below any framed text?  Or is that a bug in the skin?
Usually you'd expect the skin to avoid those kinds of problems.

> You can see the problem here:
> http://www.gazzaro.it/b/Pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Login.Foo
Login page doesn't seem to show the problem. Looks like you may have
already resolved it though...

 ~ ~ Dave