[pmwiki-users] Fox : target and ptvtarget (form)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 10:47:35 CDT 2010

Thanks for your reply Hans (ok, I'm a bit late ;)).
At this time, I get a basic working form ; I can use it to post hidden
ptv to targetpage.
Then, in every created page, I also include a template to show hidden
ptv in a convenient way (layout/content). This way, I can easily alter
the look of all pages.

Here it is a light version of my post form, say Info/Post ; it does
create Info/YYYY-MM-DD-my-title page.

%red%(:foxmessages:)%%
(:fox form_info ptvtarget={$$cible}:)
'''url :''' (:input text cible size=80 value="{$Today}-":)
'''titre :''' (:input text $:titre_info size=80:)
'''résumé :''' (:input textarea $:resume_info cols=80 rows=3:)
(:input submit post Poster:) (:input submit cancel $[Cancel]:)
(:foxend form_info:)

I have two more questions for anyone using fox :
1/ how to get a working preview ? I tried different ways with no
success : every time, the informations are posted and the new page is
created, not previewed. I don't know whether I need a template (and
what would be its content) or not, and I don't know where to write
commands in my form ;
2/ how to make in sort that editing a page created with this form
automatically use this form instead of the usual edit pages (ptv
update ?).

Gilles.