[pmwiki-users] $WikiLibDirs

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Apr 20 16:59:20 CDT 2010

On 4/20/2010 5:33 PM, Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 6:32:49 PM, Hans wrote:
>
>> $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
> if ($where>>1) $where--;
>> array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
>>    array(new
>> PageStore('$FarmD/cookbook/fox/templates.d/{$FullName}')));
>
>> the pages can get accessed, but they don't show up in a pagelist or search.
>> Can this be made possible?
>> I don't understand how PmWiki documentation pages get listed, but the
>> pages in the custom store not.
>
> I found the fault. It is not in the above code segment,
> but somewhere in the BlogIt recipe's way of adding a page store.
> If I don't include blogit.php all pages can be listed with pagelist.
> With blogit.php included page sin custom page stores are not listed,
> including the pages of BlogIt's wikilib.d store.
So with BlogIt enabled, a normal search returns no hits for pages within
the normal search realm? This is possibly due to BlogIt changing/adding
to $SearchPatterns; however, it's not meant to restrict the default
search lists.

Let me know the scenario that's problematic, and I'll take a look.

  ~ ~ Dave