[pmwiki-users] Fwd: pagelist of referenced items

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:06:59 CDT 2010

I would suggest too using a PTV, but using same name for PTV (so that one
can use only one pagelist to grab the data)
(So, only one ref PTV for each page)

pageA we have (:ref:question1:)
pageB we have (:ref:question2:)

Then, on pageC try to extract variables with a pagelist + a custom format

Something like this should work :

#format ref (special format for extracting ref data as : Page3 → question1)

[[#ref]]
*'''[[({=$Group}/){=$Name}]]''' → {=$:ref}
[[#finref]]

(:pagelist Group=Test $:ref=- order=$:ref fmt=#ref:)

Other way would be to look at textextract cookbook.
Maybe http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DataSections ? (untested)

Gilles.

2010/8/11 Randy Brown <alongkiss at aprivatespot.com>

> I'm not sure what you want, but this might be helpful.
>
> You can put page text variables on your data pages like this:
>
> (:Question125: This is question 125:)
> (:Question126: This is question 126:)
>
> and then on your listing page create a local pagelist template and
pagelist markup like this (untested):

> (:pagelist fmt=#ListQuestion Question=Question125 $:Question125=- :)
> (:pagelist fmt=#ListQuestion Question=Question126 $:Question126=- :)
> etc.
>
> (:if false:)
> [[#ListQuestion]]
> * [[PageToLinkTo | {$Question} ]]
> [[#ListQuestionend]]
> (:ifend:)
>
> The result should be something like this:
>
> * This is question 125
> * This is question 126
>
> I don't believe you can currently use wildcards for page text variables,
and it's not listed on the current road map. You might want to make a PITS
entry to request it.

> Of course, if you don't n
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Randy
>

> On Aug 10, 2010, at 5:33 PM, Markus Heinzer wrote:
>
> > Hello all
> >
> > Is there a recipe doing something like this:
> >
> > I write into wikipages something like (:ref Question125:) and (:ref
Question126:) and so on.