[pmwiki-users] Easy Web Feeds?

Wordit Ltd wordituk at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:48:46 CDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 7:17 PM, Randy Brown <alongkiss at aprivatespot.com> wrote:
> Depending on how you want to select pages for your dynamic trail, you may be
> able simply to define via the configuration file which pages you wish to
> write to RecentChanges.

Thanks, that's an idea. Still quite a bit of fiddling and
RecentChanges may then be too limited in information for other
things(?).

After about 3 years of messing around I discovered that the
Bloge-Feeds recipe works almost out-of-the-box and is really easily to
customise via the URL. Thanks, Eemeli, for the recipe.

I'd suggest the Web Feeds page which dates back to 2005, be updated.
With Bloge-Feeds you can have feeds working in 10 minutes. I'm not the
author of the Web Feeds docs so not sure I could add a "Feeds made
easy" section to the top of the page?

Marcus