[pmwiki-users] How can I setup a skin for "?action=edit" only?

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Wed Aug 25 10:54:20 CDT 2010

Changing the edit password would work for some configurations. However, if you allow users to create exceptional private passwords, you would have to go to the SiteAdmin.AuthList page to find and change the exceptions.

Pm says (http://www.mail-archive.com/pmwiki-users@pmichaud.com/msg07528.html) that you can set this in your configuration file:

$HandleActions['edit'] = 'HandleBrowse';

Randy