[pmwiki-users] FilePermissions

Olga Lositsky olgita3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:28:03 CST 2010

Hi Gilles,

Thank you for your reply. The problem turned out to be really stupid! In my
config.php file, I was specifiying: $UploadDir = "pmwiki/uploads"; instead
of just "uploads". I thought that the current directory was public_html, but
it is actually pmwiki.

I do still have a question though. The permissions for my uploads and wiki.d
directories are:

drwxrwxrwx    2 compmem  compmem      4096 Dec 16 16:01 uploads
drwxrwxr-x    2 compmem  compmem      4096 Dec 17 13:07 wiki.d

Is this how they should be? Is there any way to make the site more secure?

Thank you,
Olga