[pmwiki-users] Subfolders in "Uploads"? Esp. for Mini recipe

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Feb 2 11:04:02 CST 2010

Hello again,

just trying again - would anybody be able to provide some help here?

Basically, I'm trying to make the Mini recipe work with images clustered
in subfolders - but all of the same PmWiki group. If possible, I'd also
love to see subfolders for PmWiki attachments in general, but this would
probably require a bit more reprogramming.

Changing the Mini recipe to take subfolders as an argument should be
easily possible thought... but when I tried, I failed as the folder
structure is deeply coded into the Mini recipe...

Thank you,

Mike