[pmwiki-users] Subfolders in "Uploads"? Esp. for Mini recipe

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 16:54:04 CST 2010

Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:04:02 PM, Mike wrote:

> If possible, I'd also
> love to see subfolders for PmWiki attachments in general, but this would
> probably require a bit more reprogramming.

There is the possibility to have uploads organised by Group/Name/
subdirectories, by setting in config.php

 $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group/$Name';

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UploadGroups

Or one can organise uploads for some groups by Group/ subdirectory,
and for other sby Group/Name subdirectory.

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UploadPlus

I don't know if any of this could help in your use of Mini though.

  ~Hans