[pmwiki-users] Search page fails to authenticate

Karl Schilke schilkek at onid.orst.edu
Tue Feb 2 23:01:28 CST 2010

Hello,

On one of the PmWiki sites I am in charge of, the Search page refuses
to load. Whenever I link to Site.Search, I get the login/authuser
page. If I enter valid login credentials, I am redirected to the same
page again. Any idea what's wrong? I'm using the wikilib.d/Site.Search
default page from the PmWiki installation, and searches from another
site on the same PmWiki installation work correctly. The server is
running pmwiki-2.2.0-beta65.

Thanks!

     -Karl "Rat" Schilke

--
"We often use the mean and standard deviation estimates
  to evaluate a distribution, even if it is not normal."