[pmwiki-users] CleanUrls/mod_rewrite in subwiki's

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Feb 6 12:05:58 CST 2010

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 16:10:20, Dawa Ometto wrote :
> It looks like the authentication cookie somehow isn't sticking because
> of the rewriting. Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Any
> suggestions for a solution or debugging?

Hello. Are you sure the problem is with the cookie? Do you have problems with
different browsers?

I'd examine the following things:
0. Is the cookie sent to the browser?
1. If there is a custom "session_save_path" directory, I'll make sure it
exists and it is writable by the php scripts (and not accessible via http).
2. Authentication cookies in farms often need different prefixes, see :
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/BasicVariables#CookiePrefix .
3. There are problems with PHP 5.3 and authentications, which are being fixed
as we find them -- a number were fixed in recent releases (although, as your
main wiki works, I don't think this is the case here).

Petko